Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Cannot access Graphisoft Learn material due to location limitations?

Roderick_Anderson
Contributor

Hello, I recently received an email with a post from the Graphisoft Community letting us know that a new E-Book was available, which seemed interesting for a couple of our users.  The title of the post is: "Mastering Schedules in Archicad - A Key to Efficient Project Management". If we click on the link in the email, it takes us to the page on the International Graphisoft Learn platform with all the information for the course, which, in this case, is a downloadable E-Book.

However, logging in WITH my Graphisoft ID forces me to the Latin American Graphisoft Learn portal, where this E-Book is not available because it only offers Spanish e-books.

Shouldn't we be able to access both Spanish E-Books and those in English available on the international learn portal as well?  Why limit the training information?

How can we have access to this E-Book?  Below is the link to the post on the Graphisoft Community that announced this E-Book.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Insights/Mastering-Schedules-in-Archicad-A-Key-to-Eff...

5 REPLIES 5
Roderick_Anderson
Contributor

@Laszlo Nagy  maybe you have some trick that I don't know about the learn portals or maybe point us to somebody that is involved in this?

Why don't you log in with GS ID? I thought it is only possible to log in with a GS ID.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Roderick_Anderson
Contributor

@Laszlo Nagy  I do log in with my GS ID.  Because of your comment, I just noticed that my original post said "without" but in reality it was meant to say "with".  I just edited it so it made sense (I guess some autocorrect made the change and I didn't notice, so sorry for that).

The point is that when I do log in with my GS ID, then it moves me automatically to the lat.learn.graphisoft.com portal, and there the course does not appear, because it shows only those that have been translated to Spanish.

Shouldn't there be a way to override this and access the international learn portal?

Mathias Jonathan
Advocate

Did you try to add the Ebook to your cart without login, and login after ?

Barry Kelly

As far as I can tell that is not an E-book on its own.

It is part of the 'BIM Author Program' course which you need to purchase.

It is in the 'Bundles' Section.

Don't get it confused with the 'Archicad BIM Author Certification' which is in the 'Certificates' section - it may be totally different - I am not sure.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11