cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024
SOLVED!

BUG: Default Zoom for Schedules

iggiv
Enthusiast

This issue was present in AC27 and continues to appear in AC28. When opening a SCHEDULE, the zoom is set to 300% by default once the file is open. While working, I can change it to 100%, but it reverts to 300% when I reopen the file.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Hi Barry,

Yes, I mean zooming of 1:50 & 1:100.

For me it's reset also when I close the file, but if I set the schedule zoom to 1:100 & saved it as a view it's opened as set whatever happened.

AC 27 INT 5030/WIN 11
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Olivier-IDAO
Contributor

I agree with you, it's annoying, the registered view don't keep the zoom when reopening the file.

I think the default zoom depends on the size and resolution of your screen, for me it's always 150%...

It would be good if the zoom could be saved in the view.

Interior designer, Former & Bim expert
Archicad 6.5 to 27 now
MacStudio 2023 Apple M2 Max powered by MacOS Sonoma 14.5
iggiv
Enthusiast

That will be even better if they add it to the view settings. Hopefully, we will have that option soon.

Hi,

I can open the schedule & the zoom appears to be set to 1/150 but if I change it to 1/100 and saved the view, then it'll be opened via the view map at the newly set scale 1/100, kindly try it.

AC 27 INT 5030/WIN 11

I am sure you mean zoom of 150% and 100% not 1/150 and 1/100.

BarryKelly_0-1722303292474.png

For me it stays to what ever I set it to if I close and re-open that schedule.

They may reset when I close the file, I haven't checked that.

But I am pretty sure they stay as set because all of my schedules seem to have different zoom factors when i open them , so there seems to be no default.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
iggiv
Enthusiast

For me, the default is set to 300%. I thought it might have to do with using an Apple Display and not the Apple Book screen. I disconnected the screen and opened the file on the laptop, but the issue persists.

This is a wish list item, but for some reason, I would prefer to see the size of the schedule at 100%. Once I change it, it stays at the new zoom value, but as soon as I save and reopen the file, all of them go back to 300%.

I think I might be doing something wrong.

When I open a new file using the AC28 template, all of the values are set to 150% and not 300%. I suspect it is my mistake since only one of the schedules in my template is set to 100% while all the others are at 300%.

I will continue playing to see if I can find the cause and will report if I solve it.

Solution

Hi Barry,

Yes, I mean zooming of 1:50 & 1:100.

For me it's reset also when I close the file, but if I set the schedule zoom to 1:100 & saved it as a view it's opened as set whatever happened.

AC 27 INT 5030/WIN 11
iggiv
Enthusiast

I finally fir the zoom issue manually. I had to open each schedule change the zoom scale then save it with the same name. It created a duplicate schedule ending in 1 which I then deleted after deleting all of the previous schedules. I time consuming but I am glad with the result.

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!