cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad 21 slow

KeesW
Advocate
I am using AC21 on a small project and find some of its operations much slower that I am used to in previous versions. When I select la working on a model, the scrolled list takes measurable time to appear. When I scroll this list up or down, it takes measurable seconds to actually scroll and it stops and starts. The response to menu selections is also sometimes tardy. I've never had this with previous AC versions.

Am I alone in finding this?
Cornelis (Kees) Wegman

cornelis wegman architects
AC 5 - 26 Dell XPS 8940 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD 2TB HD RTX 3070 GPU
Laptop: AC 24 - 26 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3070 GPU
21 REPLIES 21
Just came across this, which I haven't seen before: https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/troubleshooting/performance/archicad-21-update-5021-performance-is...

Is your Favorites palette open?
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
PVBergkrantz
Expert
We are many people also experiencing this, especially slowness when selecting objects, switching between tools and using the pipette, severals seconds to select or deselect an object.

Also some difference between files, but eseemingly not related to complexity or file size.
| AC 25 Int | Win10 | i7-7800X | 32 GB | GeForce RTX 2060 6GB |