Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 27 MEP Add-on is missing

Francois_MCD
Expert

Anyone have the same issue?

My Archicad 27 MEP Add-on missing 🤔😮

I checked everywhere in the C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\Archicad 27\ folder (on Windows 11)

There are some related files for MEP like the "MEP Library 27" but the .APX file is missing.
Even the folder for MEP Modeler in AC27 is not there like in AC26 - C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\Archicad 26\Add-Ons\MEP Modeler

I did a "Install & Repair" from https://graphisoft.com/dl/AC/27/INT/Archicad-27-INT-3001-1.0.exe and rebooted my laptop.

Nothing changed. So I did a search in Windows Explorer for the MEP Modeler.apx bit it is not on the computer (see screenshot).

AC27 MEP Add-on missing 1.png

AC27 MEP Add-on missing 3.png

Nothing wrong with my AC27 Add-on default settings, still no MEP Modeler...

How can I get MEP Modeler for AC27 fixed please? or am I missing any changes in the AC27 workflow?

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Hi @Karl Ottenstein yes the MEP library 27 is installed.
I was looking for the MEP Routing Pallet, and when was not in the pallets like before, I started looking in all the "usual" places.
I went back to the Archicad 27 Upgrade Training course on Learn and there it is... no more Routing pallet, just start drawing with the MEP element as needed.
It's clear I missed it before how the integration actually changed the workflow and not just the installation as for AC26 & 25.

I'll leave this post up here for others to find it and be done.

Thanks for jumping on my question so quick.

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein

There is no MEP add-on in 27 as far as I know, now that it is a standard built-in feature.  Do you have the MEP library?

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Solution

Hi @Karl Ottenstein yes the MEP library 27 is installed.
I was looking for the MEP Routing Pallet, and when was not in the pallets like before, I started looking in all the "usual" places.
I went back to the Archicad 27 Upgrade Training course on Learn and there it is... no more Routing pallet, just start drawing with the MEP element as needed.
It's clear I missed it before how the integration actually changed the workflow and not just the installation as for AC26 & 25.

I'll leave this post up here for others to find it and be done.

Thanks for jumping on my question so quick.

Regards
Francois Swanepoel