Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad crashes on right-mouse click

Anonymous
Not applicable
Archicad keeps crashing on right-mouse click all the time, bug reporter window disappears so quickly that its impossible to capture desktop screenshot, i have newly installed fresh windows, I7 processor, GeForce GTX 630 and 24 GB of ram memory, latest version of NET Framework is installed, Microsoft visual C++ - all necessary packages are installed, It shows that the graphic card driver is the latest, full of free space on hard drive, tried to turn off antivirus and firewall, tried to turn of internet connection, tried reinstalling but nothing works, I installed the previous version (21) and the problem is exactly same with it, installed both versions (22 and 21) on another computer and the issue is still the same, just a week ago everything worked fine on my office PC, please let me know what might be the reason of these crashes if possible, i attached the log folder and bug reports to the email, please let me know if you will need any additional information, hope you will be able to help
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable
Paul wrote:
Have you tried changing locale settings, as suggested above?

Worked for me.
I don't know how I haven't saw that solution with locale settings - I have noticed this solution only after posting my post. I confirm that changing locale settings fixed all my issues. It was a headache for me for more than a week...
Thank you!
Paul King
Mentor
No problem.
Glad it worked out.
PAUL KING | https://www.prime.net.nz
ArchiCAD 8-27 | Twinmotion 2023
Windoze 11 PC | Intel Core i9 10900K | Nvidia Gforce RTX 3080 | 32 Gb DDR3 | 2x4K monitor extended desktop