cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Bad graphics

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all,

My girlfriend bought a new laptop recently, but after installing ArchiCAD there is a small but annoying problem.

The resolution of her screen is 1920x1080 on a 15.6 inch screen. On this resolution the graphics are perfect, but the size of the text of all the menus and options is way too small. To improve that we changed the size of text, fonts, et cetera in the Windows 10 settings from 100% to 125%. After that the font size is fine, but the graphics are pretty bad...

We already tried a lot of things, but so far we didn't find the solution. Could anyone help us to change the font size while keeping the graphics good at the same time?

If additional information is required, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
VNMsEdK add a signature to your profile showing the specs of your computer and what AC you running so people know what you are working with.

Also I seem to be having the same issue, still have not found a solution so keen to see what the experts have to say
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for your replay. i use laptop MSI GL62M 7RDX 1885; AC21 • Processor - 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7-7700HQ; Memory - 8 GB DDR4; Windows 10; VGA NVDIA Geforce GTX1050/4Gb GDDR5
hope someone can help me
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
There was another thread which may contain the solution fore your problem:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=57661&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=12
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27