Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Can't find Amyuni PDF Printer on computer or otherwise

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am running 8.1 on a windows xp machine, and I have never found the Amyuni pdf converter installed, even after multiple installations. I have also searched the installation cd for it. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks for your help.
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
dgrooms wrote:
I am running 8.1 on a windows xp machine, and I have never found the Amyuni pdf converter installed, even after multiple installations. I have also searched the installation cd for it. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks for your help.
Do you have/did you install ArchiCAD with Admin privileges? Are you allowed to install printers?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
dgrooms wrote:
I am running 8.1 on a windows xp machine, and I have never found the Amyuni pdf converter installed, even after multiple installations.
It looks like so that you have installed only ArchiCAD 8.1, but "Amyuni PDF Converter" not. Have you installed "Amyuni PDF Converter" after installing AC8.1?
Djordje
Ace
Z.Bauer wrote:
dgrooms wrote:
I am running 8.1 on a windows xp machine, and I have never found the Amyuni pdf converter installed, even after multiple installations.
It looks like so that you have installed only ArchiCAD 8.1, but "Amyuni PDF Converter" not. Have you installed "Amyuni PDF Converter" after installing AC8.1?
Ooops ... 8.1 ...

Go to Start, open ArchiCAD 8.1 program group, you will see "Install PDF Converter". Click on it.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so much. I am a bit embarrassed that I never saw that! Thanks again!