Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Forum Posts

Magic Mouse and the scrolling feature

I had this idea to use Magic Mouse to scroll the project, but in the way they show in Apple commercial, have a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgraF477ieU (look at 1:05 where they are scrolling a picture all around). Is this possible? We...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 7 and 8800GTS

We are having troubles with our trusty GeForce 8800GTS card since changing to AC13. Objects are not deselecting, marquee's are not clicking off without using the pan or other editing tool. Graphisoft believe that it is a graphic card problem. However...

KeesW by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Text label crask

Hi! and Merry Christmas to everybody I tried to copy and paste text labels from one elevation to another, and Archicad crashes. Anybody as experience with that? Thanks.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mac os 10.6.2 archicad 13 crashes on startup

Hi all: I am using the student version of archicad 13. Yesterday after I update my Mac OS to leopard,my archi cad could not work anymore. I re install in again, but it still doesn't work. Can anyone please tell me how to fix my problem please. I trie...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Warning! Cannot save Plan file.

For some reason I occasionally get this error while saving. Cannot save Plan file. It strange because sometimes I can save and then sometimes I can't.

• 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Why on earth.........

.... would I be getting this message when I start up AC13? I am in the throes of upgrading both my hardware (to W7 64bit) and archicad and it is proving a nightmare.

Capture.JPG
Arcadia by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

no printer driver

I just got my 27" iMac (first-time mac user). So far everything is going smoothly, with one exception. Apparently, no snow leopard drivers are available for my canon mp730. Does this mean I have to buy a new printer, or are there other options? Thank...

experience with plotter hp 110 plus

i am going to decide to buy a plotter A1 i wonder if any of you can give us his experience and impression of use of this plotter HP 110 plus with archicad... Also i like to know if Airport Extreme con connect hp 110 plus with usb port. hp 110 plus no...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Trimming Error #54?? #64??

Hi everyone, I was just updating the model of a building, when I switched to section view and AC gave me something like 20 errors like this in a row: Trimming Error #54! Trimming Error #64! I have no idea what happened! Anyone? Thanks! Enrico

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 13 slow

Is anyone else getting super slow update and publishing from legacy jobs (v 10,11,12) in version 13??? We've had a single small residential plan take over 15mins to update drawings when in 12 it takes less than 3mins. It's getting to a point here whe...

• 26 replies
  • 0 likes