Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Can't find Jalousie Window library part

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm a student at a tech school, trying ArchiCAD out and i love it, except the difficulty in making or finding library parts. I don't speak or read any other languages, so i don't know how to access much of what is offered in the links. If anyone can help me... There's ALOT of these Jalousie windows here in south florida and I need to be able to show them on my drawings.

jalousie window.jpg
12 REPLIES 12
David Maudlin
Rockstar
maryastone:

You can try the window Vent Window 15. The louver material can be set to glass, and changing the louver width changes their spacing.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, David! That works perfectly!
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Mary:

Glad that worked for you, thanks for posting back.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank YOU! I love your website! Maybe you could help me with a shower/tub enclosure. I tried doing a sliding door with glass doors, but then i had to make a wall and then it wouldn't insert the door into the wall... UGH!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here are some objects for this purpose (some are in german langueage):
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, Andro! The ones in German had a macro error. The one i need sits on top of the tub edge. Thnaks, tho!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you tell me what is the name of that macro?
The bottom height is adjustable.
Anonymous
Not applicable
The error it gives me is... Can't find macro: VE_Pl_Nis_G
called at line 6 in the 3D
script of file .....

Nevermind that... now it's not giving any error, it's not putting anything in, though.
Anonymous
Not applicable
now it's giving me the macro error whenever i rebuild. i inadvertenly inserted two objects past the point of undoing. now i can't delete something i can't see...