Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

High speed roll up door (HSRD) with custom panel

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been trying (in vain) to convert the existing HSRD so that it displays a custom panel.

This is so that the door replicates a Hormann Spiral door 7030 ( http://www.hormann.co.uk/fileadmin/_country/hoermann.uk/kataloge/86_304_-HS_7030_PU_spiral_door_HS_7... ) only the door leaf needs to have various vision panel options.

Has anyone changed this or know the code well enough to change it?
3 REPLIES 3
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
In the past I've faked this with an empty doorpanel in one of the garagedoor objects and inserting a curtain wall that looks more like the panel I'm after.

Not ideal, but at least my elevations looked the way I wanted them to look.

Most objects I've found seem to cater more towards the residential market.

There are some libraries on bimobject.com for these type of doors (not hormann last I checked, sadly).
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Erwin

I see your point and generally I use whatever object best suits but we have several new users on the project (who despite intense training have difficulty with simple drawing skills) so we 're after a single object that does require patching. hence asking about making the HSRD have custom panels.
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Actually I've just checked and the standard overhead door object allows custom doorpanels to be used.

So it should just be a matter of drawing up the desired look of the panel with (for example) some slabs and saving them as a doorpanel in your project library.

Unless it absolutely has to be the highspeed roll up door object?
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5