cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Inclined object

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am creating a Piza Tower as an object. Does anyone know how I can make the tower incline?
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable
Steve,

On Objects Online I could only locate a 2D version of the Ford F150

Where did you get the 3D version?
Jay wrote:
Steve,

On Objects Online I could only locate a 2D version of the Ford F150

Where did you get the 3D version?
From the best ArchiCAD upgrade ever! And free too. This is from the Transportation Library of the Graphisofts 20th Anniversary Edition of ArchiCAD 7. It is hidden in the Commercial Vehicles folder.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Steve thanks for sharing. There were some nice things with AC7, including the Textures on the "Bonus CD".

Are you using any other "hidden" treasures from the Bonus CD that you want to share?

I noticed many of the car on the Bonus CD Are for sale on Objects Online for $10. Glad that I had not purchase any of those cars...
Good point Jay about Objects Online. I remember when first started using ArchiCAD how mad it made me when I would buy things there only to find out a week later that it was already included in the libraries I had. Yes, I should have done a better search of my libraries, but when your new to this you don't always know where to look. Objects Online should put all of the parts they sell which are already included in the ArchiCAD program in a sperate folder labeled...beware, you may already have this part because it is included in ArchiCAD version ...
They have probably made a lot of money selling objects to new users who didn't know they already had the part. ? May be not.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Steve wrote:
They have probably made a lot of money selling objects to new users who didn't know they already had the part. ? May be not.
I don't think anybody has made a LOT of money selling library parts. It does seem odd that parts that were included with ArchiCAD are also being sold separately.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Steve wrote:
Yes, I should have done a better search of my libraries, but when your new to this you don't always know where to look.
So have you done the "search" now that you are a"Veteran Member"? I can search the Bonus CD myself, but I was hoping to here from those who already have, and they will report the "Gems".