cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Is there a way to move sliding doors away from the wall?

Vivijanoz
Booster

Hello,

I've been struggling with a seemingly simple thing... to offset a sliding door away from the wall by 4,5 cm.

Attached a picture with a trace of where I'd like the door to be... I just cant seen to find the right setting. 

Anyone got a solution? Would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Untitled.png

3 REPLIES 3
MF BIM
Booster

Hello @Vivijanoz ,

Which library part are you using ?

https://mfbim.fr | https://youtube.com/@mfbim
AC21 FRA 3005 - AC24 FRA 7600 - AC26 FRA 4027 | MacBook M1 Pro
Lingwisyer
Guru

Various things, including the door and window library, are version specific. For this reason it is a good idea to add some details about your setup in your forum signature. See links in mine for more information. Beyond that, when asking questions about objects, it would be advisable to include the name of the object in the post.

If you are using the Exterior Sliding Door in the INT library, or one of the localisations based on it, from memory the position from the wall edge is fixed. Believe there are a few other threads around asking about this... Might you be able to make do with the Pocket Door with a reveal that puts that panel outside the wall?

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Vivijanoz
Booster

Im using Archicad 25. The object is Exterior Sliding Door 25

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions