Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

LIB-Arch11 files?

rob2218
Enthusiast
when I logged onto my Archicad 11 session, the program notified me that my "library" was out of date and "would you like to update it?"

So, I proceeded to follow a link that asked me to download a zip file which contained various different library pieces.

Now, once I unzip these files, where do I put them? what folder structure under C:/Programs/Graphisoft/ do I put them in? and since there are so many "different" kinds of file formats and extensions from zipped LIB file, where do I put all the different kinds of file types?

Help thanks.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
3 REPLIES 3
Rakela Raul
Participant
hi robert,

great talking to you the other day and bringing back old days....

just replace files in your archicad library folder, (keep old lib handy in case the new one is worst than old one )

soon the moderator will ask you to write down ac version u r using and type of computer, etc...take care and call me any time
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
rob2218
Enthusiast
thanks Raul. thing is, that I have numerous folders under the main "library" root folder in Archicad. Where does each file type go? Do I have to manually filter out which file type is which and put it in manually in each folder type in the main library folder? What a pain that would be if that is the case.....

there's gotten some sort of "append" way in which to do this isnt' there?
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
Rakela Raul
Participant
will call you after breakfast
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16