BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Libraries won't load

Loren Green
Participant

I am on windows. My consultant is on a Mac (intel based). She installed 26 build 5002 without installing build 3001. The application opened but the objects are just dots. She uninstalled and reinstalled correctly. The application will not show up in the list to give it full disk access.

This may be unrelated, but the computer constantly logs out of OneDrive. This has caused many file overwrites of my work with no warning that the server file does not match the local file.

3 REPLIES 3
MetalFingerz
Advocate

@Loren Green ,

The paths are different from Windows to Mac. Your consultant will likely need to reload the libraries so it updates with the Mac path which would be something like /Applications/GRAPHISOFT/ARCHICAD 26/Archicad Library 26/

Her library manager is showing /Applications/GRAPHISOFT/ARCHICAD 26/Archicad Library 26/ for all the libraries, except the accessories library.

The Accessories library was showing the PC path. We tried loading it, but Archicad does not have access to the folder. Archicad is not listed as an installed app to give it full access to the disk.

You should be able to force full disk access by adding Archicad 26 manually to the list of apps with full disk access within System Settings. 

Graphisoft don’t recommend loading files from cloud based drives even though they have. A local equivalent because the synchronisation can disturb Archicad’s save process. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.0
macOS Sonoma (14.4.1)
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!