cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Library Loading Error

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello.

Disclosure: I am completely new to ArchiCAD and have little experience with CAD applications.

I recently downloaded ArchiCAD 11 Educational version, US America, with the following plugins:

- Artlantis Studio 1.2.2
- Cadimage tools bundle 11b
- Cigraph bundle 11b

I don't know what happened where or what I did but every single time I load ArchiCAD it now shows me this warning box:

Any help would be gladly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
It looks like you have too many copies of the library loaded (with 6564 duplicates I would guess two to four). Click the Library Manager button to check what's loaded and remove the extras. You can just click through this and run with the duplicates, but it is best to fix it.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
If you have this many duplicates that usually comes about when the whole ArchiCAD Library is loaded twice.
If the ArchiCAD Library 11.LCF (library container file) is extracted then maybe the program loads both the LCF file and the whole library located next to it.
As Matthew said: check the Library Manager.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27