cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Looking for a Large Freezer

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a large freezer for the current project i'm working on. I'm not sure of the exact name, but it is like the one's you would commonly find in a basement or storage area. Large, rectangular shape.

I've searched the GDL Directory but I couldn't find anything.
If anyone could assist me here I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank-you!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
A few options using the AC11 basic library -

If it's a chest freezer your after, then you could use 'Washer 01 11' (In the AC11 Basic Library, under Appliances). Switch off the top option which is 'Control Panel' and it looks sort of right.

You could also use a cabinet object from the 'Kitchen Cabinets' folder - just switch off handles, drawers, sink and splash back, make the counter nosing 0mm - looks like a freezer.

If it's an upright freezer use the 'Refrigerator 11' object, and under 'Structural Dimensions' switch off the freezer option (I know it seems stupid since your after a freezer - it just makes the object have one door instead of two).

Hope that helps a bit.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I never really thought of using other objects and altering them a bit so it looks like a Freezer.

I'll give that a shot, thank-you.
gpowless
Advocate
This isn't a schmancy parametric one but it has done the trick in every situation I have needed it for.
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
GeForce GTX 745 4g HP Pavilion 25xw
Windows 10 Archicad 26 USA Full
Anonymous
Not applicable
gpowless wrote:
This isn't a schmancy parametric one but it has done the trick in every situation I have needed it for.
Perfect. It's simple, yet get's the job done.
Thanks.