2014-04-1809:23 PM - last edited on 2023-05-2411:44 AM by Rubia Torres
This topic has been around probably for more than 6 years, and it is unsolved as far as I know.
• I built several door panels and shutters for a project.
• Every time I open the file, they are gone!
• Reloading libraries does not work.
• There is the painful workaround of creating a new custom panel, then your old panels show up, you upload them one by one to the door/window of choice.
• I could not find any updated thread about this or any thread with a straight solution.
I appreciate that you want an answer... but posting the question in 4 threads and then starting a new topic is not going to get the answer faster. If someone has an answer, they'll respond to one of your posts. Please post any question just once in the future.
Personally, I've never had this problem, so have no suggestions for you.
One of the forum moderators AC 26 USA and earlier • macOS Ventura 13.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
I am so sorry Karl. Thanks for the clarification. I don't mean sabotage the forum or so. My sincere excuses to everyone seen this.
The lack of information out there about the topic and the big amount of time I have spent with no leads to a straight answer brings so much pressure and frustration on me. I am trying to keep a project on schedule and this issue is not helping at all. I hope you understand.
Has anyone discovered a solution. It's something I've run into every couple month ever since I discovered custom door panels. Sometimes saving something as a new custom panel works but then sometimes it doesn't.