Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Window Pane issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,

Could someone assist me with the following? I am simply attempting to place a 2X2 grid in the bottom central pane... but its not letting me?

It keeps giving me a 4x2 format, and nothing else?

Please help!

Regards,

STONETHROWER

Window Pane Pain.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
can anyone help with my query below? Re: window pane issue???

Ta
fuzzytnth3
Booster
Your question is a tad cryptic or am I missing summit?
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
Anonymous
Not applicable
But if someone answers that query, it will then be ABOVE this one, and this thread will make even less sense.

You might be better in future to add a reply to your own (other) thread, to bring it back to the top of the list.

And you could have deleted this one, had no-one replied.

By the way, I can't help, sorry.
fuzzytnth3
Booster
There is a glitch in the UI for the Casement Window Settings. To get round the problem open up the Parameters tab and expand out the Sash Frame section and scroll down to the guilty setting as shown in the screenshot below.

You could also rummage around in the UI script of the object and find the offending call but I'm guessing you are new at this game and won't want to get into that
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics