cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 27 no license found

Radek_K
Booster

Hello guys,

i'm having an issue with the new Archicad 27. I have valid license and active SSA but 27 version doesn't see it. I had installed 27 tech. preview which seems to use cloud based license. Is it possible that some file was left behind after uninstalling and the program now doesn't want to use license manager tool? Tried to run demo so i can go to menu and see my license there. When click on SSA validation it says no internet connection, when click on license it says it's valid. Also tried the off line option but gives me an error message when trying to download the ssa file.

Any ideas? It's been just released today so maybe the system is not fully on yet?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Your key is clearly updated to Archicad SOLO 27 Brazilian version.

Have you downloaded and installed this exact version?

If you are trying to run the FULL commercial version or a different language version, it will not find the license.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
MinhNguyen
Expert

As far as I know, the tech preview used a different license technology, thus incompatible and not relevant to the final version, so you don’t need to worry about it. Regarding the latest final build of AC27, best to check with your local support to see whether your key has been upgraded to AC27 yet. In some markets it may take several days to complete the transition

BIM Manager
DKO Architecture - HCMC

Thank you for your answer. Yes that’s what i thought . Well my renewal date was very close to the 27 version release so i guess i need to be patient for couple of days. Also third party plugins are not available yet anyway so will be using 26 for some time. 

I called tech support and discussed this with them. Basically, the key update will not be available for US clients until October 3.

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System

Yes there in inly INT version available right now. I have European license and in my language it will be ready for release apparently on 4.10 so i guess they will update the key then. As i said there’s no need to rush most plugins are not available for 27 anyway. It’s not big deal, I just wanted to start setting up new version and what a surprise when it said that i don’t have a valid license 😳😊

I am still waiting for my key update, which must already be operational for the latest version of ArchiCAD pursuant to my agreement with Graphisoft:

Mjules_0-1696185743392.png

Mjules_1-1696185807321.png

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11

Yeah this is the first time as far as i can remember. Really wonder what’s going there. Whether it’s some new strategy or something went wrong. Let’s hope our licenses will be updated soon. 

The buck stops at the top. It's the worst leadership I've ever seen in 32 years of using Graphisoft products. They're totally cut off from the base they're supposed to be developing for. Rolling out the software with an announcement of availability a week prior to when it actually is, is a colossal blunder. I can't imagine the logistics some firms probably went through preparing for a company wide update, only to see the keys weren't upgradable.

There should have been an announcement on this board.

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System
Mjules
Mentor

I hope the internet will not be a mandatory to use our existing ArchiCAD licenses in the upcoming hours. 

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11

@Mjules wrote:

I hope the internet will not be a mandatory to use our existing ArchiCAD licenses in the upcoming hours. 

I don't understand.

Nothing is different to how it has all worked in the past.

But you will need an internet connection to upgrade your license to 27 (which the USA licenses should be available now or at least within the next few hours).

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11