Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

How to Remove Old License from License Manager Tool

ETSaum
Booster

I initially installed AC26 using a freestanding individual license that I purchased for training purposes.

As part of my new job, I now use one of the company's pool of licenses.

Until recently, it was just a graphical annoyance that the old license info still shows up every time I open License Manager Tool. Previous forum posts I have found say to just ignore the extra license.

Well, now I have been told that the presence of that expired license on my computer is why I cannot publish BIMx models for sharing with clients, despite being logged in with a current, valid company pool license.

How do I remove this, so I can actually use AC to its full value?

Screenshot 2024-02-19 085653.png

Edward Saum
Windows 11, AC Version 27
edward@fdgarchitecture.com
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ETSaum
Booster

By erasing the Codemeter folder, and restarting Archicad / signing in with pool license, it corrected the error, thankfully.

Edward Saum

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly

I am not sure if this will help.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Licensing/Key-Content-is-Not-Accessible-Error-Message-Pops-up-in...

If not, then I would contact your local Archicad support.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
GAG
Advocate

@ETSaum To remove unused license, I recommend you to use CodeMeter Control Center, updated to the latest version (just install the latest CodeMeter runtime) and use 'Remove License' button in CodeMeter Control Center interface.

George
Solution
ETSaum
Booster

By erasing the Codemeter folder, and restarting Archicad / signing in with pool license, it corrected the error, thankfully.

Edward Saum

@ETSaum wrote:

By erasing the Codemeter folder …

I definitely do not recommend doing this. CodeMeter Control has functionality to remove a specific license.

If you remove CodeMeter data folders, you may lose CodeMeterAct software licenses for other products, remote license update files, hardware key content backup files.

George