Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

printing from different stories at the same time!

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive just finished designing an urban park space as part of an assessment- the heights of the various objects range up to 6metres above absolute zero, the site includes a raised viaduct that stop alongside an open park, and so the programme has automatically assigned them across 3 stories.
I need to print the site plan off now but need all the objects to show instead of being cut through at a given height. Is there any way i can print the plan showing all the objects- any help would be great,
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Quick answer.... Check each element's SHOW THRU STORIES setting and make them visible on the SITE STORY.

Obviously it will be more complex than that as some things will need to be hidden behind others.

Sorry, was short on time right now.
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
Anonymous
Not applicable
Once you've selected the home story as previously mentioned, you can change the 'Floor Plan Display' to a variety of different options to suit your needs.

You could also bypass all this and change the story height of the site plan so that all the elements you'd like to view fall within it's range.

Finally, the floor plan cut plane dialog box contains useful options to display projected elements both above and below the chosen cut plane.