Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ABVENT Customer Service was TERRIBLE *BUT GOT FIXED*

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, after MULTIPLE attempts to contact ABVENT "customer support" I'm forced to post here in the hopes that they will contact me and help me resolve several issues that I have.

Issue One: I had to reinstall Windows. For whatever reason, I can no longer get the NIC that Artlantis was keyed thru to work. So I need, desperately, for that key to be wiped so as to allow me to re-key it the the second NIC.

**ABVENT cleared the key for me**

Issue Two: I had to setup a second account on ABVENT.com.
Everytime I tried to log on with the original it told me that the account wasn't active and that I needed to activate thru the email that was sent...the account worked before and there was never an email anyways.
So, when I tried to re-register that account it told that is already existed.
Does that not seem strange?

Issue Three: It appears to me that my emails to webmaster@abvent.com are being purposely blocked because nobody wants to assist me with the issues.

**Sort of purposely...they had someone attack their website**

Love the program, but I can't even consider upgrading to 2.0 because of the terrible customer support that I'm receiving and being locked out of using my purchased software anyways.

**Now I will see about upgrading soon**
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable
your new avatar
Anonymous
Not applicable
LOL...that is awesome...

...just for today.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Ledbetter, wrote:
Just wanted to let everybody know that ABVENT came thru for me this morning and got my copy re-serialized.
I am very happy...thanks.

If a moderator would please remove the poll...
Hi Ben, you can also always edit any of your posts.
So if it bother you, you edit your first post in this thread so anyone starting to read the thread will know that the situation got rectified.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27