Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC13

Anonymous
Not applicable
sorry if theres already a thread about it. but shouldnt i have this by now (or even a few months ago??)
24 REPLIES 24
Wokka
Contributor
Yeah, I'm looking forward to another 12 month wait for the C4D exchange plugin that was eventually written by a disgruntled user ...

Warwick Lloyd-Martin
3 D E N V I R O N M E N T
http://www.3de.com.au
Windows 11 Pro 64bit
ArchiCad 4.55>27 AUS
Lumion 12.5/2023
D5 Render
Miklos Szovenyi Lux
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Talkers,
Before going into any more guessing I would like to update you on the facts (from GS website):

Budapest, September 14, 2009 – GRAPHISOFT announced today that ArchiCAD® 13, the next version of its award-winning Virtual Building™ modeling solution, has started to ship on both Windows® and Macintosh® platforms today.

The International, German, US, Australian, New Zealand, French, Italian, Austrian, Hungarian, Finnish and Russian versions of ArchiCAD 13 are shipping this week.

This means that probably your versions will arrive to you from our sales partners within a couple of days or a week from the shipping day, depending on your geographical location.

Regarding other GS products like MEP, EcoDesigner or VBE I can tell you the following:
1. MEP Modeler for AC13 (free upgrade available from the WEB from the shipping date of each localized AC13 starting September 14th. For new customers shipping starts on September 17th )
2. EcoDesigner for AC13 (free upgrade available from the WEB from the shipping date of each localized AC13 starting September 14th. For new customers shipping starts on September 17th )
3. VBE multiplatform for AC13 (shipping starts and free upgrade available from the WEB from October 12)
4. C4D add-on is planned for mid November. If available before we will inform you

Regards,
Miklos Sovenyi-Lux
VP, Product Management
Karl Ottenstein
Miklos wrote:
3. VBE multiplatform for AC13 (shipping starts and free upgrade available from the WEB from October 12)
Exciting news for those of us who have been wondering when the Mac version will be arriving.

Thanks!
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Miklos Szovenyi Lux
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
As you see we are not pulling out from the Mac platform...
Miklos wrote:
Dear Talkers,....
Everyone loves you today because you are the barer of good news.

We also know how to contact you now.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is very good to have the VP, Product Management of Graphisoft giving us this news here first hand. Thank you.
Fran_ois Chatelain
Contributor
Miklos wrote:
Dear Talkers,
Before going into any more guessing I would like to update you on the facts (from GS website): ...
Hi Miklos,
thanks for the news.
Now, would you have some more info about the upcoming AC12 hotfix?
I was told through the proper channel (i.e. bug report to my reseller > logged with GS tech sup > reply from GS tech sup) it was to be released in September.

Cheers
Francois
François Chatelain
Worldwide Digital Imaging
Formerly posting as RanXerox
"A little bump will help blur your reflections"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Miklos wrote:
As you see we are not pulling out from the Mac platform...
great to hear!
Matthew Johnson
Advocate
Miklos wrote:
Dear Talkers,
1. MEP Modeler for AC13 (free upgrade available from the WEB from the shipping date of each localized AC13 starting September 14th. For new customers shipping starts on September 17th )
Miklos,
Does this mean that the AC13 version of MEP will include a AutoCAD MEP 2010 compatable plugin? Trying to convince our MEP consultants to use BIM is hard enough without having to get them to use old software just so it's compatable with our plugin!
Matthew Johnson - POWE Architects
AC4.5 --> AC27 & Revit 2019 --> 2023
Asus Zenbook Pro 16x i9-13900H w/ Nvidia RTX 4070 4K dual, Windows 11 64bit
I'd rather be sailing.
Karl Ottenstein
Maybe you can download it from here and see?
http://www.graphisoft.com/products/mep-modeler/MEP_downloads.html

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB