cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC26 Bug: Cursor

DGSketcher
Legend

Is it me or has the cursor become next to useless when it comes to feedback on selection? Feels like I'm shooting in the dark trying to connect associative dimensions to the right node as the tick mark feedback and other cursor forms aren't appearing I am just seeing the pointer arrow. 

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
29 REPLIES 29

That would be wonderful. Fingers crossed!

ArchiCad 27 | Mac Studio 2023 w/ 27" mac monitor | M2 Ultra | 64 GB | Sonoma 14.2.1 | Indiana

My cursor is is 'sticking'. Happens when I'm dragging stuff or trying to select more than one thing. Switching tools from the cursor & back again fixes it for that operation but it's happening almost every other action. On a Mac using a Logitech mouse.

Others in the office are also suffering from this. Ridiculous.

Never had a problem with this set-up using ArchiCAD 25.

Hi @bubber can you confirm which build do you have of AC26? Do you have the latest update which includes a few fixes (as mentioned above)?

Thanks.

James Badcock
Graphisoft Senior Product Manager

Hi James. When I click 'About ArchiCAD', a hard-to-read box appears but it does say '5002 UKI FULL' in the bottom left corner - is this the info you need?

Thank you for your swift response too.

I’m still getting the sticky cursor bug too. I have the latest build of AC26 on Mac Silicon. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.1
macOS Sonoma (14.5)
James B
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

We have some additional fixes coming in the next AC26 update, and some have made it to the Archicad 27 TechPreview.

Do you still experience these in the AC27 TP?

James Badcock

where did AC27 TP come from? I'm using AC26.

There are posts all over the forum about the preview version 🙂 it has been available for some weeks now, and with a few updates already.

https://preview.graphisoft.com

James Badcock

@bubber wrote:

where did AC27 TP come from? I'm using AC26.

I think James is just saying there are fixes coming in the next 26 update, but some of these have already been applied to the 27 Tech Preview.

Do you (or any others having the issue) have access to 27TP to check?

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I don't have access to 27TP as I don't have admin access to my machine plus I have no idea if or when our company will be rolling out 27 once it's released.

Plus that's not really the point - you have released a product with a fundamental bug & it's still not fixed after how long???

At least ArchiCAD is cheap (oh wait....)