BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 21 Update 6000 Preview released

Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear All,

Today we have made the preview version of our next ARCHICAD, BIM Server and BIMcloud 21 Updates available. We have tested the packages with the AUS, INT, NZE, UKI and USA versions so far and they all passed our Quality Control.

This package is only compatible with the above language versions. If you attempt to install it on a different language version, you will get an error message about this.

We will create a Public update compatible with all language versions in a few weeks time. If the two will differ, it will be possible to update from the Preview package to the Public one without a problem.

You can read the Release Notes and download the packages from here: Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
37 REPLIES 37
DGSketcher
Legend
I can't access the sub options in the Circle tool Geometry method. They are currently fixed as centre/radius and ellipse diagonal. Tried a reboot which hasn't helped.

Anyone else got this problem?

(6000 UKI FULL)
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
When I try to activate the DWG/DXF Translator Dialog in build 6000, ARCHICAD just crashes. Nothing I can do about it. So I had to go back to AC21 build 5021.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
insideru
Advocate
I decided to give it U6000 a try. I'm sad to see the merge walls bug is still there. Try to merge two composite walls and the resulting wall becomes a custom profiled wall with the reference line on the outside face. This bug made the merge walls command useless in AC21. Please take a look at it.
ARCHICAD 27 INT
macOS Sonoma
agroni
Booster
I have checked the list of the improvements and I was stunned!!! This means that Update 5021 was really "Bad" since GS had to change so many things.
Anyway good work Graphisoft!!!!

I am just wondering if all these changes and modifications are or will be included in AC22?! Or does the wheel has to be inveted each time?
The BIMster @ AllesWirdGut
Currently: Archicad 26
User since Archicad 6.5 (2001)
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
agroni wrote:
I have checked the list of the improvements and I was stunned!!! This means that Update 5021 was really "Bad" since GS had to change so many things.
Anyway good work Graphisoft!!!!

I am just wondering if all these changes and modifications are or will be included in AC22?! Or does the wheel has to be inveted each time?
Yes, I think the improvements are implemented in all subsequent versions.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
when will the 6000 update for AC21 german Version be released?

Peter Lüftner ::: Architekt
Karl Ottenstein
peter wrote:
Hi,
when will the 6000 update for AC21 german Version be released?
More important: when will the 6xxx update which is stable and fixes the bugs/crashes of the 6000 preview be released? Czaba posts in another thread that the next AC 21 update will be later this summer.... that's sure a long time after the initial release of this buggy 6000 update.

Peter - it is advised NOT to update to 6000 - read the various posts below.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Surely the longest Archicad preview of all time, hope its worth the wait.
Learn and get certified!