cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 15 Hotfix-3

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
In the last couple of weeks we have found and fixed a few dimension loss problems in ArchiCAD 15. ArchiCAD 15 Hotfix-3 package (build 3632) for BIM Server and ArchiCAD15 has been released today as a solution to these problems.
A large number of localized hotfix versions are available through the automatic update system from today. Further versions are under testing.

Please take a moment to read the Release Notes, and the list of fixed bugs:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC15-3602to3632-ReleaseNotes.html

Another ArchiCAD 15 hotfix solving general problems will be released in the near future.
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
6 REPLIES 6
Djordje
Ace
The hotfix is installing literally since the morning, and is not finished yet ... does anybody else have the same issue?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Dennis Lee
Booster
Ours installed fine. Bim server and clients. Windows 7 x64 professional, 4 machines.
ArchiCAD 25 & 24 USA
Windows 10 x64
Since ArchiCAD 9
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
2 minute install for me, no problem.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Barry Kelly
It installs just fine for me and have done so on a few machines now (all Windows machines).
But on one machine in particular it does something to the WIBUkey software and Archicad will no longer run - WIBUkey error.
It is fine straight after the install and works perfectly but won't run after the machine is restarted.
It also stops any other version from running.

I uninstalled 15 and the other versions worked again.
Re-installed 15 with no hotfix and all was fine (even after restart).
Installed hotfix 3 again and all was good until the machine was restarted.
So un-installed and re-installed 15 again and upgraded to hotfix 2 and all is fine again.
I won't bother with hotfix 3 on this machine.

At least I now know what it is if other users suddenly start not working.
Waiting for hotfix 4.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Anyone having an issue with JAVA? I've only tried installing it on our BIM server so far, but it says that Java needs updating even though I've done that. Which version of Java is required? the update says to "put in the HOTFIX 3 CD" which of course I don't have since everyone downloads hotfixes...
Anonymous
Not applicable
ok, never mind. I've resolved it - I tried to install a java update that wasn't compatible with our server OS