Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 17 Hotfix 1 (build 3013) released

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
ArchiCAD 17 Hotfix-1 (Build 3013) for BIM Server and ArchiCAD has been released today for the INT, USA and GER language versions. This hotfix solves the problem due to which CodeMeter license borrowing hasn't been yet available for ArchiCAD 17. Besides it also provides solution to important editing, file saving and Teamwork problems.

You can find a list of fixed bugs in the release notes:

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/hotfixes/AC17/AC17-3002to3013-ReleaseNotes.html
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
15 REPLIES 15
Dennis Lee
Booster
Hi Katalin, thanks for the quick reply.
I do have administrator rights, but it keeps saying I can't write to that directory. Anyway, here's how I made it work:

1. copy the xml file out of the original folder (to desktop)
2. modify and save the xml file in the new location.
3. move and overwrite the modified file back to the archicad folder.

All is fine now, I got the new 3013 hotfix installed.

Thank you.
ArchiCAD 25 & 24 USA
Windows 10 x64
Since ArchiCAD 9
Katalin Takacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Great! Thanks for sharing your experience.
Katalin Takacs
Dennis wrote:
How do we get access to be able to change that the product version file? It says "access denied" and I can't change that file.
It's a little late now, but next time you can change your "Write" permissions by going into properties of the file (right-click), then going to the Security tab.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Karl Ottenstein
Richard wrote:
It's a little late now, but next time you can change your "Write" permissions by going into properties of the file (right-click), then going to the Security tab.
Also a little late now for the release of this hotfix ... but I suspect that the majority of people who might have installed 3013 right before it was removed do not even read ac-talk and so will never know about this "fix".

If GS had released the updated hotfix 1 as build 3014, then nobody would have to edit anything and everyone would have been updated. Maybe next time, GS? 🙂
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Martin Jules
Mentor
Katalin wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Please make sure you have administrator rights on the computer.
If you still cannot modify the ProductVersion.xml file, please reinstall your ArchiCAD and update it with the latest hotfix.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
The ArchiCAD 17 Hotfix 1 (build 3013) for INT is too slow !
Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-28 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11
Marton Kiss
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Mjules wrote:

The ArchiCAD 17 Hotfix 1 (build 3013) for INT is too slow !
Martin,

let's discuss this in this other thread in order to avoid double posting: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=218896#218896

Thanks,
Marton
Marton Kiss
Chief Product Officer
GRAPHISOFT