Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 9 Hotfix Build 2172

Chazz
Enthusiast
http://tr.graphisoftus.com/ wrote:
ArchiCAD 9 Hotfix (Build 2172) can be found within the ArchiCAD 9 application menus. Go to the [Help menu >> Check for Updates...]. When appropriately installed, ArchiCAD 9 [Help >> About ArchiCAD] will show as Build 2172. You may also use the mirrored links: ArchiCAD 9 Hotfix (Build 2045) Mac {48.5 MB} / Win {31.3 MB} This version is for non-EDU users only.
Anyone tried it?

And why would the mirrored link be for 2045?
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
20 REPLIES 20
__archiben
Booster
Chazz wrote:
And why would the mirrored link be for 2045?
typo?
41409 - Home zoom' scale decreases at each save/open cycle, eventually leading to data corruption
hallelujah!. and not before time.

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Eduardo Rolon
HAS any Mac user been able to unzip it?
the file says that it is 48.5 but the download says 47.4mb and after downloading it three times it gives an error...
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Eduardo Rolon
OOPS didn't read the signatures

so aparently your downloads went fine... arrrgh and mine doesn't
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am also having trouble unzipping the file. I've downloaded it twice and tried unzipping it on both MacOSX 10.4 and MacOSX 10.3. In Tiger, the status bar during unzipping stalls out about two thirds the way through and then the task disappears. In Panther, the status bar spins spearmint barberpole for about 30 seconds and then the task disappears. By the way, Stuffit Deluxe 8.0 also had problems opening the file.

Am I double-clicking the file incorrectly? (kidding)

Did others on the Mac platform use a third-party utility to successfully extract the goods?
Chazz
Enthusiast
Ted, good to hear from you. No unzip issues here. I have not actually completed the upgrade (was hoping someone more adventurous might take the plunge and report back -the settlers take the arrows), but it did unzip successfully and I have run the "Hotfix Installation Wizard", at least to the splash screen. Gosh hate that word 'wizard' it's so.... Microsofty I downlowded with the latest ver of Safari.
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
Anonymous
Not applicable
Weird that mine (10.4.3 and Safari 2.0.2) won't unzip to the splash-screen of installer love.... I'll keep hammering...

I hope all is good and prosperous from Soquel to Scotts Valley (and that all is righteous with his Chazzness)
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm on OS 10.4.2 and I updated the three copies of AC that I usually use. It froze and crashed on start up on all three AC copies. Sent off the bug report to GS.

Went back to the previous update and all seems to be fine.

Don Lee
__archiben
Booster
Ted wrote:
Did others on the Mac platform use a third-party utility to successfully extract the goods?
OSX 10.4.3, safari . . . it all went according to plan yesterday morning . . .

build shows '2172 INT FULL'

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
At 1.5 days in, I have had no trouble. <knock>
James Murray

Archicad 27 • Rill Architects • macOS • OnLand.info