Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Archicad 23 & 24 Update Previews Released

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear All,

Yesterday we have made available the latest Preview versions of Archicad 23 Update 7000 and Archicad 24 Update 5000. We have created and tested packages for the INT, AUS, NZE, UKI, USA, GER & AUT language versions.

The Preview Update is only available for the above language versions. If you attempt to install it on a different language version, you will get an error message about this.
We will create Public Update packages for all languages in the upcoming weeks. It will be possible to update from the Preview package to the Public one without a problem.

You can read the Release Notes and download the packages from here.

Should you have any questions or feedback, please let us know!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

24 REPLIES 24
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
DGSketcher wrote:
[Seem to have hit the image attachment issue.] Image reads...
"Warning! Cannot find some Library Parts or Internal Macros. These will not be included in the Archive."

This thread tells you how to handle the image upload issue. Follow the steps to clear your browser cache and it should handle the problem:

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=72141
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
It's working now! Looks like a learning curve is ahead for this software, but should be fun!
Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System
DGSketcher
Legend
Just been working on an embedded GDL Library part, edited and saved but noted the date in the Embedded file list in Library Manager is not updated after saving and had to force the update by changing the "Modified" sort order.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
DGSketcher
Legend
PLEASE can we change the blue font in MAC Dark Mode to something a bit more readable for those of us without perfect vision.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
DGSketcher
Legend
Jumping between views & layouts is the most unstable I have ever known. Sometimes the switch is ok other times the view layer settings are transferred to the layout view resulting in hidden title blocks etc. It has been said for a long time that there should be a definitive setting for layouts that can't be changed just by switching view types in the View Navigator.