cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Changing Story Levels of an Existing Project in Archicad

Kikoria
Enthusiast

Hello. I've had this big trouble while working on a project. I've done literally everything for submitting the project. Made floor plans, sections, elevations, schedules, tons of layers and layer combinations. But now I got the request that I have to change the story levels. I have to make my -3.00 level ±0.00 that means I have to shift the entire project one story down. I've had this situation tons of times and yet don't know what is the pain free way to do this.

Kikoria_0-1712064817019.png

So, for example, in this screen +2.80 has to come down to ±0.00. What is the easiest way to do that?

Operating system used: Windows

Kind regards,
Tamaz Kikoria
Architect
Technical Examination and Design Department
GEORGIAN WATER & POWER
2 REPLIES 2
Ricardo Lopez
Expert

Hi @Kikoria 

Check the Edit Story Level tool.

RicardoLopez_0-1712071644167.png

Regards. -

M. Arch. Ricardo López
BIM Consultant | Project Solutions and Services | Panama
AC17-27 SPA+INT | Windows 11 | MSI CreatorPro M16 HX C14VJG, 64GB, Nvidia Quadro RTX 2000 Ada Generation

Thanks for your reply. The thing is that could be an option, but have a look at the section that I have:

Kikoria_0-1712125990479.png

I want my -3.00 to become ±0.00. I tried your offered method, but I think it made the things worse or I didn't do it correctly.

So, I entered the Story Editing Mode and fixed the levels the way I wanted to. Please check out the screenshot:

Kikoria_1-1712126114814.png

Now, before I press OK everything looks correct, but as soon as I press OK here's what happens:

Kikoria_2-1712126391453.png

Now everything gets messed up.

Kind regards,
Tamaz Kikoria
Architect
Technical Examination and Design Department
GEORGIAN WATER & POWER

Setup info provided by author