Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Colums settings

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone knows about the columns settings? i have tried to set my UB to 305x102x22mm but it wont let me, neither in the custom settings. I got the S.E.D from a engineering table stating the correct sizes for the correct height, weight, angle, and spans. Any help much appreciated thankyou
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
so basically what i am saying is that i cant create my steel columns to my desired dimension. i have tried with universal beams and custom beams but to no avail any help will be awesome
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah i found away. i found that if you go into complex profiles you can create your own column. end of story
Anonymous
Not applicable
You can import standard steel sizes. In AC19 go to Options > Import standard steel profiles and select New Zilland in the country code. Select the profiles and sizes you want and "Add profile to the project". In AC20 its Options> Complex Profiles > Import... Use these with Complex Profile beams.

For future reference add your AC version and OS (Mac or Windows) to signature in your forum profile (link at top of forum page) as answers can vary depending on your setup.