Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Details in section

Sam Karli
Enthusiast
Hi, I want to ask professionals how they make detailed sections form Archicad's "raw" sections? (I think not to texts and dimensioning.) For example, how they construct a "perfect" wall-slab intersection? (Wall stands on the concrete slab, not on the structures on top of it.) Hungarian architects I asked said they go to 2D drafting and draw it form lines. Is there a "professional" solution?
GDL/Python/C++ dev
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sam wrote:
Hi, I want to ask professionals how they make detailed sections form Archicad's "raw" sections? ...how they construct a "perfect" wall-slab intersection?

Sounds about right. We use different versions, but mostly we like to model the condition to a decent degree, and then dress it up with fills and such. Sometimes it's easier to use the generated detail as a starting point and copy it to the side to embellish further.
Hungarian architects I asked said they go to 2D drafting and draw it form lines. Is there a "professional" solution?

If they're architects, they may just qualify to have at least one "professional" solution...