cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Door Swing Display in 2D Showing Projected View, but set on

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have looked around everywhere and though this topic has been touched on in some way or another, I could not find any solution. This has been driving me crazy for the last couple days.
My doors seem to be doing what they want rather than what I want.
I have them set to symbolic view, but for some reason, they show symbolic and the projected view (in closed position). The setting for the double swing door are exactly the same as for all other doors seen in the screen shot.
Anybody any idea?

Door Swing.jpg
5 REPLIES 5
David Maudlin
Rockstar
BjornATA:

Since the 2D swing lines don't quite match the ends of the 3D panels, are you sure that you don't have 2 doors in this one spot? What shows up in 3D?

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi David,

noop, only one door schows up in 3D.
Erika Epstein
Booster
2 walls on top of each other?
When you select the door by the closed panels, are the swung open doors also selected?
When you activate the door tool and cmd/ctl+A (select all doors) how many doors are selected?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Erika,

Only one door. If I try to select the 'closed' door, it selects the open door, so I am assuming it is the same door. Flipping through selections with 'Tab' will only give me one door and not two.
Your wall on top of wall made me think though. I did come a bit cloder to the problem, but no solution.
There is an empty door in the wall in the story above, which shows perfectly as an empty opening on the story above. If I delete that empty door, the door in question on the lower floor show corret. So somehow the empty door on the story above shows up with closed door panels on the story below?!?!?!?!
Any thoughts?
Erika Epstein
Booster
Hi Bjorn,
On the Opening Tab there is a ghost opening opening. I think you have it turned on, see the screenshot.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"