Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Door Window Marker

Anonymous
Not applicable
How & where do I save a custom door/window marker?
I see a "load other window-door marker" option but it leads nowhere.
4 REPLIES 4
TomWaltz
Participant
Can you be a little more specific? Where are you seeing these prompts?
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Window (or Door) Selection Settings/ Dimension Marker/ Window Marker pull down menu. Different marker types can be selected, and there's a "Load Other Door-Window Marker" selection.
So I'm figuring there's a way to save all my custom edited selections for the marker as a sort of favorite. That's without saving the window itself as a favorite—basically I want to use the same marker with different windows without having to edit a dozen or so parameters.
Thanks!
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
If you go to File\GDL Objects\Open Object by Subtype, you get the Dialog in the attached image.
Here you can find the Window-Door Markers, and you can open them for editing, Save as another name to any place you want, and you can modify that.
If you save it into a loaded library you will have in the list of selectable Window-Door Markers, so you don't have to search for it with the Load other Window-Door Markers command.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome—Thanks!