Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

How do I Save Custom Door and Window Marker?

shir_khann
Booster

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to figure out how and where to save the custom markers that I have made for my doors and window so that I can import them into my future projects and template. I see the option "load other window-door marker..." and would be great if anyone can help and explain how to save this custom markers and reload them into future projects as it will save me a lot of time.

I found this post which is way back from 2005 and doesn't help very much with the current version. 

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Modeling/Door-Window-Marker/m-p/38259/thread-id/19006

Door Marker Custom.PNGWindow Marker Custom.PNG
AC26 AUS | AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
12 REPLIES 12

Hi!

I understood your answer, but I can not find door mark in Archicad library anywhere.
Is it possible that it is not awailable from Archicad 26 on anymore?

I clicked through all 2D symbols in Archicad and could nto find it ...

ananas_0-1722328021990.png
I wonder now how could I change Archciad default door stamp, so it would change in all doors at once.

Yves
Advocate

Hi,
This type of object is not visible in the object tool
You have to go to the libraries and objects menu
Here are screenshots from the French version

Capture d’écran 1.png

Capture d’écran 2.png

Yves Houssier
Belgium
Archicad 19 -> 24
iMac - Mac Os 10,13