Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

I need help with Tracker

Anonymous
Not applicable
i am working on archicad 14 and when i am drawing a wall the X and Y coordinates show up and i prefer working with distance, i know when clicking D distance shows, but before that Distance used to show automatically and i want it back that way so please if you know how to make distance show without having to press D please tell me and thanks alot.
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure if this is it but open up OPTIONS and then WORK ENVIRONMENT and then TRACKER AND COORDINATE INPUT, then select the SHOW TRACKER -> ALWAYS. That leaves the tracker on all the time. Or you can show the coordinates pallet.
Anonymous
Not applicable
oh thx alot but i dont think you understood me, when i start drawing the tracker automatically appears with X and Y coordinate but i want the distance to show automatically instead of y and x
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hit the Delta buttons on the coordinates palette (the ones shown darker in image below). This turns on relative coordinates (i.e. from cursor start point) rather than absolute, (i.e. from 0,0)
Picture 1.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
where can i find the delta buttons or the coordinates palette?
Anonymous
Not applicable
oh its oky i found the solution, thxxxx alot for both of u
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Reem
Is that Reem Al Mari ex PTW? If so let me know and I'll send a message
Anonymous
Not applicable
No im not
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I'm have a problem with my tracker. It used to show both polar and XY coordinates but now it's only polar or XY. How can i show them both in the same tracker? Thank you
i'm using Archicad 13
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Pepsi1 wrote:
Hello,

I'm have a problem with my tracker. It used to show both polar and XY coordinates but now it's only polar or XY. How can i show them both in the same tracker? Thank you
i'm using Archicad 13
Check your Tracker settings in the Work Environment.

Cheers,
Link.