Due to a scheduled maintenance, a maximum 20 minutes license delivery outage may be expected on July 6 2024 (Saturday) between 6PM to 8PM (CEST).
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Lights not working!

AlpineKat
Newcomer

Help!

I am trying to add step lights to the outside of my building- but nothing is working.  Some interior lights did work- like pendants and ceiling mounted, but the lightbar and general lighting are not showing up at all.  I'm not sure how to fix this.  The general lights glow a little bit, but it seems they are not emitting any light (I need it to show up on the ground.).  The lightbar just doesn't work. My light bar (bathbar) image is straight out of the box- no setting adjustments at all. I've included images.  Thanks! A

1 REPLY 1
AlpineKat
Newcomer

In this image- the downlights are on- not not casting any light and the sconces are not working at all- all "out of the box" settings.  So frustrated with this program!!  Seems simple enough to add basic lighting objects- but they don't work! You can see the interior lights are working, but none of the exterior lights are working.  This is costing me some much time and $$$.