BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Problem: "cannot find pict file" ????

Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
hi everybody... i'm experiencing this strange problem... i'm running AC9 with OSX 10.3.9
every time i open a specific document, i get a series of warnings, that say: cannot find pict file "xyz" called at line "xyz" of the file master_gdl.
This also happens every time a make a 3d view. I noticed this started once i installed Archiglazing, and made a few objects with it. I do not get any missing textures in the library manager, and cannot find those files.
Anyone has a clue???
Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 5003 FULL
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
Achille wrote:
hi everybody... i'm experiencing this strange problem... i'm running AC9 with OSX 10.3.9
every time i open a specific document, i get a series of warnings, that say: cannot find pict file "xyz" called at line "xyz" of the file master_gdl.
This also happens every time a make a 3d view. I noticed this started once i installed Archiglazing, and made a few objects with it. I do not get any missing textures in the library manager, and cannot find those files.
Anyone has a clue???
You are using Studio Arkada libraries, right? Load them fully; they have textures hard coded in the Master_gdls.

Then it will go away ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
You are using Studio Arkada libraries, right? Load them fully; they have textures hard coded in the Master_gdls.

Then it will go away ...

yes Djordje i'm using the Arkada lib...(you must have quite an experience!) some old version before AC8... the funny thing is those warnings appeared when i had them fully loaded... now that i have loaded only some folders of the library the problem is solved.... thank you
Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 5003 FULL
Learn and get certified!