cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Problems with placing roads on mesh...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everybody
I am new with ArchiCAD and am drawing a landscape with roads and buildings, I am trying to add roads on mesh, I did some search about how to do it, but still could not get till the end, my landscape is complicated and to add roads I used fill and then edited it in photoshop and I could not put it back in archiCAD and place on mesh.
pleas help, how can I do it? maybe there is other way to do it...
Thank you for your time
15 REPLIES 15
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Inspired by this thread, I've done the following upgrade to the processes described below... Check out the jpeg for all the info.
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Along those same lines, you could use a WALL as Property Lines [in place of the Slab as a Road in the previous scenario] and show propertly lines that hug the terrain as well.
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
Anonymous
Not applicable
Along those same lines, you could use a WALL as Property Lines [in place of the Slab as a Road in the previous scenario] and show propertly lines that hug the terrain as well.
Here's a residential site example with yellow lot lines. SEO'd( lot lines 4" wide "walls")( 2' "wall" curbs) (slab road) & Googled mapped material to mesh. Really works well to help clients visualise site issues.

Dave
Site-Mesh+.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you all
Anonymous
Not applicable
it's working. but what if i have to place a road with a small heigth towards the mesh level.. how to do this ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
This had to go down as the best thing I've learn form this site - thanks a million guys