Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Renovation Filter Materials

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I make a door 'Demolished' in the renovation filter it fills the hole with the material of the reference line of the wall.
So if I have a brick wall externally, which is the reference line and a whitewash wall internally the infill of the door will show as brick on both sides, meaning you have a brick panel on the whitewash wall. What I want is for the demolished door infill to show 2 materials one for each side of the wall.
Am I missing something here?

inside_1000.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having the same issues with my current project. Does anyone know how to fix this issue.
Anonymous
Not applicable
dtp81390 wrote:
I am having the same issues with my current project. Does anyone know how to fix this issue.

Perhaps you haven't changed the renovation filter to 'Planned Status' and it is still displaying it's override material?

Are you using the Cadimage doors maybe - it could just be a bug in the library part? Report it to them if you think it is.

I'm not sure it makes any difference, but check you are correctly indicating the outside of the wall when placing the door. The third click specifies which face of the wall should be considered the outside, as well as the opening direction. Use the 'Flip' button in the info box afterwards if the door should open inwards.

Hope that helps.