cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Reproducable V10 crash?

Aussie John
Newcomer
Open the default template file and add object. View an elevation showing the object. Choose the object and select "label elements" and choose a non text label such as object label. View in layout and Archicad will crash when the view updates.
Can anyone else verify this or is it something here?

To get a headstart on the rest of the staff I have downloaded the INT edu version and have been busy updating our templates. Maybe the shipped version will be OK- i'll know next week.

UPDATE: not all labels cause a crash but the default object label definitely as does a custom one I had in v9
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
2 REPLIES 2
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
No problem here with the INT817 FULL version.

Cheers,
Link.
David Pacifico
Booster
I have downloaded the INT edu version and have been busy updating our templates.
John, I don't think you will be able to use what you have developed on the EDU version on your Pro version of Archicad. While the file format is the same .PLN, once a file is opened in the EDU .PLN it will always think it is an EDU file and will print the WaterMark. I think it is OK to get started learning 10 on the EDU, be carefull don't expect to use that file on the Pro version.

This is my understanding, I maybe wrong, but I don't think so.

I was able to reproduce your crash on my Pro USA 817 build. Got the bug reporter and sent it in.
David Pacifico, RA

AC27 iMac i9, 32 gig Ram, 8 gig video Ram