cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

!Restored: ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix (build 1112)

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear ArchiCAD-Talkers,

We have released Hotfix 1112 for ArchiCAD 11 INT version. It applies to Commercial, Trial and Educational licenses. Before installing the Hotfix, please take a moment to read the Release Notes!
To download the Hotfix, please use "Check for updates..." command in Help menu.

Important note for MAC users: We don't recommend upgrading your system to MAC OS 10.5 due to a problem of the WIBU Server Software version 5.20 on MAC OS 10.5. We will make the new WIBU Server Software available as soon as it passes the QC test.
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
58 REPLIES 58
Chazz
Enthusiast
Erika wrote:
it takes 20-30 seconds to autosave and one can't do anything while this is going on...... Very slow placing a new library parts.... consistently crashes..... reinstalled patch, still crashes.
OK, but other than these things, how's the upgrade going for you?
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
Erika Epstein
Booster
Chazz,

This is the only project I haven't [yet] taken back to 10. It's a renovation of an historical building and there are so many precise settings different for each and every window and door for example that I have soldiered on.

Going back to the previous build.

Other than that?
Well, I did just go back and rescreen the delightful movie on developer incentive in that other post

How about you?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Erika wrote:
I installed this latest hotfix and now have several problems:
it takes 20-30 seconds to autosave and one can't do anything while this is going on.

2. Very slow placing a new library part from AC11 lib

3. It consistantly crashes when going to the 3D window, OpenGL, even if only 1 object which has been in the model for months is selected.

Did a clean install of AC11 and then reinstalled patch, still crashes.

What a piece of @(#*&@)@#

Dear Erika,

Sorry for the troubles you run across with the new patch. I will report this problem to the developers and contact you for the details immediately.

Best regards,
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
Anonymous
Not applicable
so is there a problem with this hotfix or not?

I've got loads of machines to install it on and won't go ahead if there's problems...

TIA

Adri
Erika Epstein
Booster
AndorSzoke wrote:
[

Sorry for the troubles you run across with the new patch. I will report this problem to the developers and contact you for the details immediately.

Best regards,
Andor,
Thank you for your prompt attentio! I uploaded the files per instructions and look forward to the resolution.
Regards,
Erika
Erika
Architect, Consultant
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

Anonymous
Not applicable
howdy

i also have 20 or so machines that need updating (are there ANY versions of v11 that are stable and do not have major issues? )

some more feedback from those bold enough to take a leap of faith with the install would be greatly appreciated

thanks

yukioMishima
AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear ArchiCAD-Talkers,

Please don't use build 1112 until the problem is investigated in depth and use the previous hotfix instead. We are investigating these problems with maximum priority. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Best regards,
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
Anonymous
Not applicable
I installed Hotfix 1112 yesterday and immediately began experiencing all kinds of problems, including:

*The Info box would go blank w/a drawing element selected.
*scroll wheel zoom problems - i'd scroll out, it would jump back to the original zoom
*crash when entering custom text for a dimension.

except for the crashes it felt like the problem was with the display adapter. I'm using the display driver recommended for use w/AC 11

I've since un-installed and stepped back to hotfix 1086. Once again all is well.
I wonder if these are Quadro issues. I've been using this patch with an NVidia GeForce card and haven't noticed anything unusual (yet!).
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Erika Epstein
Booster
Richard wrote:
I wonder if these are Quadro issues. I've been using this patch with an NVidia GeForce card and haven't noticed anything unusual (yet!).
I have NVidia GeForce card
Erika
Architect, Consultant
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System