cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

!Restored: ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix (build 1112)

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear ArchiCAD-Talkers,

We have released Hotfix 1112 for ArchiCAD 11 INT version. It applies to Commercial, Trial and Educational licenses. Before installing the Hotfix, please take a moment to read the Release Notes!
To download the Hotfix, please use "Check for updates..." command in Help menu.

Important note for MAC users: We don't recommend upgrading your system to MAC OS 10.5 due to a problem of the WIBU Server Software version 5.20 on MAC OS 10.5. We will make the new WIBU Server Software available as soon as it passes the QC test.
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
58 REPLIES 58
Anonymous
Not applicable
... If you don't still have the older hotfix file, it can be downloaded again from the links on the update page.

Karl

I'm still wondering where to find these older hotfix files. ArchiCAD Help will launch the Graphisoft.com webpage. I can't find any hotfixes for AC10 or AC11 except of the latest build!

Directly entering the support webpage will show the release notes but no download button...

Is there another way to go?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dom wrote:

I've since un-installed and stepped back to hotfix 1086. Once again all is well.
I should know this, but how do you uninstall a hotfix?
Rakela Raul
Participant
If you wanted to roll back to build 1040, you have to reinstall ArchiCAD, and install the 1040 Hotfix. If you don't have this package anymore, you can access it through the 'Check for updates' page. Check for updates always offers the latest Hotfix, but you can access back versions through the Release Notes page.
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Karl Ottenstein
Joeri wrote:
... If you don't still have the older hotfix file, it can be downloaded again from the links on the update page.

Karl

I'm still wondering where to find these older hotfix files. ArchiCAD Help will launch the Graphisoft.com webpage. I can't find any hotfixes for AC10 or AC11 except of the latest build!
You have to completely uninstall AC and reinstall from the distribution CD/DVD. When you 'check for updates', you should see the latest hotfix as well as a list of links to the older hotfixes at the bottom of the page - or at least that's what I remember seeing when I did my US updates... Maybe someone else remembers where this list of links is.

For US users, the hotfixes are mirrored here:
http://tr.graphisoftus.com/

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.8, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Rick Thompson
Expert
As posted on another thread.. "thanks GS", Ac is behaving great on my Mac. The serious crashing I was experiencing working with all layers and dragging a copy, and undoing, or rotating a full copy have gone away.

So, maybe just a specific Windows issue as above.
Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display
Erika Epstein
Booster
Rick wrote:
rub it in

In all seriousness Rick, I am glad yours is working and that the severe problems you were experiencing appear to have been fixed.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Rick Thompson
Expert
My son is interviewing with Dell this weekend and I just gave him a MacBook for graduation

I am very happy with the way GS is keeping in touch on the forum, and that they are on top of things, despite having issues. Just do away with the yearly updates and maybe things will be in great shape.
Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display
Erika Epstein
Booster
He's going to work for Dell!
Will you be disinheriting him or was this forward thinking a way to get yourself another mac?

"Just do away with the yearly updates and maybe things will be in great shape."

Here! Here!

And yes, it is wonderful the way Andor and his colleagues are responding and working with us to get improvements.

Now if only they would get the library parts fixed.....
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rick wrote:
As posted on another thread.. "thanks GS", Ac is behaving great on my Mac. The serious crashing I was experiencing working with all layers and dragging a copy, and undoing, or rotating a full copy have gone away.

Rick how is Leopard doing with AC (not the server usb key)? Also do the GS Add-Ons work on 10.5 properly?
Thanks,
Joseph
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Karl wrote:
When you 'check for updates', you should see the latest hotfix as well as a list of links to the older hotfixes at the bottom of the page - or at least that's what I remember seeing when I did my US updates... Maybe someone else remembers where this list of links is.

For US users, the hotfixes are mirrored here:
http://tr.graphisoftus.com/

Cheers,
Karl
We used to be able to go straight to a page of downloads, but now we get this warning:

You are trying to change a link provided by Graphisoft to a copyrighted Graphisoft
website. This is ILLEGAL and STRICTLY PROHIBITED!!!

While you're here Andor, maybe you'd like to entertain the idea of providing users with more direct access to previous hotfixes? The current route through the Release Notes is a little obscure.

Thanks mate.

Cheers,
Link.