cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

!Restored: ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix (build 1112)

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear ArchiCAD-Talkers,

We have released Hotfix 1112 for ArchiCAD 11 INT version. It applies to Commercial, Trial and Educational licenses. Before installing the Hotfix, please take a moment to read the Release Notes!
To download the Hotfix, please use "Check for updates..." command in Help menu.

Important note for MAC users: We don't recommend upgrading your system to MAC OS 10.5 due to a problem of the WIBU Server Software version 5.20 on MAC OS 10.5. We will make the new WIBU Server Software available as soon as it passes the QC test.
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
58 REPLIES 58
Rick Thompson
Expert
Joseph wrote:
Rick how is Leopard doing with AC (not the server usb key)? Also do the GS Add-Ons work on 10.5 properly?
Thanks,
Joseph
Except for me still needing to tell it what to do, all is well. I'm ready for autopilot. I don't use that many add ons, so can say too much. But, I'm a happy camper.
Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm also thinking this must be a windows issue, so far this build has been far more stable than the last one for me and my antique powerbook.
Chazz
Enthusiast
Rick wrote:
But, I'm a happy camper.
This is more tepidly positive than Erika's assessment is vitriolically negative. Still, on the strength of Rick's recommendation (or at least his positive Mac experience) I would consider taking the plunge but GS has pulled the USA 1112 update.
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear ArchiCAD-talkers,

The problem that came up with the new Hotfix (build 1112) consisted in slow Autosave process (up to 20-30 seconds) per one autosave action. Based on our experiences this was platform independent. We have found that the problem was caused by the new IFC add-on included in the new Hotfix. The temporary solution for those users who already installed build 1112 and don’t use IFC during their work is to disable the IFC add-on.

We are working on a Hotfix where this IFC problem is solved (planned to be released soon).

Best regards,
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
Eduardo Rolon
Mine is working fine though and there are some speed improvements.

On my AC9 started move to AC10 then AC11 test file the results are positive. Editing a section/elev marker is faster, opening the file went from 9 min to 3 min (which is good) and opening the Organizer from 11 min to 7 min is an improvement. This is running the PPC patch since I didn't download the Intel one before it was pulled.

So I am willing to stay as a guinea pig for the patch, since 10.5 Time Machine is working perfectly.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

ares997
Contributor
Then Remove the build from the website.
Archicad 25 (5005), Windows 11, AMD RYZEN 7 3900 (64 GB RAM)
Chazz
Enthusiast
AndorSzoke wrote:
the problem was caused by the new IFC add-on included in the new Hotfix
This sounds good but it does not address the other issues uncovered by Erika
Erika wrote:
2. Very slow placing a new library part from AC11 lib

3. It consistantly crashes when going to the 3D window, OpenGL, even if only 1 object which has been in the model for months is selected.
Perhaps the TimeMachine traveling, MacOSX 10.5 guinea pigs could comment on this?
Eduardo Rolon
Placing Objects is ok and going to the 3d window also. No crashes here. Since saving the file takes 2min on average since it was opened in AC11 I don't notice the slow down. Also I disabled the IFC add-on as recommended.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Chazz
Enthusiast
ejrolon wrote:
saving the file takes 2min on average since it was opened in AC11 I don't notice the slow down.
Holy smokes. 2 Min? Are you saving locally or across a network?
Eduardo Rolon
locally and this is an improvement…

see this post

archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=18282&highlight=slow

project info and images

archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=104694#104694

The project has 115 E size sheets and 740 drawings and it is better than my 1994 Acad R12 3D model of my thesis that used to take 20 min to open and save, so if this is not normal I am already used to it.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator