cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

SLAB EDGE NOT SHOWING ASSIGNED MATERIALS

Anonymous
Not applicable
When generating a slab, the materials show up on the floor, but the side (edge) material just shows a greyed out material color, not the actual material shown. I need to show the material for the slab edge.

How do I fix this?

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Rockstar
dharch:

Which view (section/elevation, 3D Window) is used to view the slab? If 3D Window, then what viewing mode? All these will be part of determining the answer. Posting a screen shot could also help.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
I figured it out. I was placing a slab with an original depth of 0", then going back and changing the depth and adding materials. For some reason it would not display the side materials this way.

I re created the slab with the correct parameters FIRST, and it placed fine.

Its just a quirk, but it was driving me crazy.