cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Slab level

Llian
Advocate
Hi,
I am working on a single home that has many interior split levels. I want to show on the floor plans the various slab thicknesses and levels relative to the storey levels.

I have used the Level tool but it shows only the slab thickness. I tried the Gravity tool but it is greyed out. Can anyone help me with this?

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 10.42.57 AM.png
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA | CAPM | PMP
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
1 REPLY 1
Bruce
Advisor
If you are working in a model plan view (not a worksheet or detail view), and have the Level Dimension tool active (the cross hairs one), the gravity tool should be activated.

Another way is to use the Label tool - it has more flexibility over what to show, including RL and thickness within the one label.
Bruce Walker
www.brucepwalker.com
Barking Dog BIM YouTube
Mindmeister Mindmap
-- since v8.1 --
AC27 5003 INT Full | Windows 11 64 Pro | 12th Gen Intel i7-12700H 2.30 GHz | 64 Gb RAM | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 32 Gb