cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Stair and copy/inject

Tom Krowka
Booster
I have a stair that is all set just the way I like it with balusters, rise, run, handrails, text, up down arrows...the whole thing. I would like to create a new stair shape ( L shape instead of U shape) but use all the same parameters.

Any easy way to do this? I thought it might work like the copy/inject works with windows/doors in the library where the new element takes on the characteristics of the copied element. Doesn't seem to work that way.

It would sure be a time saver.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tom wrote:
I have a stair that is all set just the way I like it with balusters, rise, run, handrails, text, up down arrows...the whole thing. I would like to create a new stair shape ( L shape instead of U shape) but use all the same parameters.

Any easy way to do this? I thought it might work like the copy/inject works with windows/doors in the library where the new element takes on the characteristics of the copied element. Doesn't seem to work that way.

It would sure be a time saver.
I would also like to know if this is possible.
Tom Krowka
Booster
Nope.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
RandyC
Advocate
save as favorite - change then save favorite again
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9