cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Story display in section

Tom Krowka
Enthusiast
Nice new feature; display story levels in section (story levels in section). Is there any way to show some levels and turn others off?

also, what is Story handle marker custom settings, and how do I activate it. It's stays greyed out no matter what I do.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
13 REPLIES 13
TomWaltz
Participant
Tom wrote:
Nice new feature; display story levels in section (story levels in section). Is there any way to show some levels and turn others off?

also, what is Story handle marker custom settings, and how do I activate it. It's stays greyed out no matter what I do.
It's in the Story Settings... the little checkboxes that seem to have to other purpose.

The custom settings never appear because there is no graphical interface for them.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a problem with story settings in sections:
they show up in model views but when i place the view on layout they dissapear.
Why?
Anonymous
Not applicable
sorry
i meant storey markers not storey settings
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
what is Story handle marker custom settings
Where do you see these?
zucoc wrote:
I have a problem with story settings in sections:
they show up in model views but when i place the view on layout they dissapear.
Why?
You need to set them to Display & Output, not just Display Only. Do that in the 'Show Story Levels in this Section' setting under the General tab of the Section/Elevation Settings dialog.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
that was simple
THANKS !
Tom Krowka
Enthusiast
Custom story handle is at the bottom of the section/elevation settings dialogue box.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Custom story handle is at the bottom of the section/elevation settings dialogue box.
Oh I see it now! Thanks!!

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tom wrote:
what is Story handle marker custom settings
Thats a good question. Mine Stay grayed out as well. This is from the help menu so it looks like we are out of luck until a smarter marker is made.

Section/Elevation Story Handle Custom Settings Panel
This panel is active if the Story Handle Marker object (selected in the Stories on Section Panel) contains a relevant GDL script.

I might use this new feature if I had any control over how is looks. I guess I can show only and add my level markers as I have done in the past. Some day I might use it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi y'all
So just to clarify: the marker is otherwise unedditable? ie the greyed out settings cannot be activated unless there is another marker available other than the basic one?

My problem is I want the story marker to display a different refference level, NOT to project 0 but to one of the other reference levels. Is that possible, or am I just dreaming of an easier life?

cheers