Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Survay setings

DA2
Newcomer

Hello, I have a question about how could I reset direction Y in Archiad 26 to have better accuracy when presenting the points in stereo? At the moment I have the symbol in this way and I would like to reverse it Y ul like the red arrow below.

DA2_0-1725551743136.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

The symbol is showing like that because you have rotated your screen, the only way to get it back to the X, Y, in your sketch is to revert the screen rotation to '0'. Where you have 90º at the moment, click that and select '0' from the list. This will however rotate the entire content of your window.

You should import the survey data and then set the project origin using the Survey Point to indicate to Archicad where North is and also move the survey point so effectively reset Project '0' to be the co-ordinates of a known point in your survey.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.1
macOS Sonoma (14.5)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

The symbol is showing like that because you have rotated your screen, the only way to get it back to the X, Y, in your sketch is to revert the screen rotation to '0'. Where you have 90º at the moment, click that and select '0' from the list. This will however rotate the entire content of your window.

You should import the survey data and then set the project origin using the Survey Point to indicate to Archicad where North is and also move the survey point so effectively reset Project '0' to be the co-ordinates of a known point in your survey.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.1
macOS Sonoma (14.5)

I have this problem with the Y coordinate because in the right north pozition I have negative value. Can you have a solution about this problem?

DA2_0-1725553468009.png