cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ac10 fills

TomWaltz
Participant
Can you tell us a little more? How are they not showing correctly?
Tom Waltz
6 REPLIES 6
TomWaltz
Participant
Is the vectorial scale set the same as it was in 9?

I'm just wondering if there was a bug in the fill transition somehow. The magnification is just a zoom in/out, so it's not that important. I would look at the scale of the fills.... beyond that I don't have any ideas. I know I have brought over several files from AC9 and not had this problem.... yet.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
There is a note on this issue in ArchicadWiki.
Peter Devlin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try this link.
http://www.archicadwiki.com/Bugs/Some_symbol_fills_cannot_be_seen_on_the_floorplan?highlight=%28Bugs...
It might be related to what you are talking about.
Peter Devlin
Stephen Dolbee
Booster
I also had a problem with AC10 fills. I just printed a section. The siding and shingles printed correctly(vectorial), but the wall fills (%25) printed out like bitmap.
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6
SeaGeoff
Ace
The percentage fills have changed in AC 10. They are all a dot pattern now I believe.
Regards,
Geoff Briggs
I & I Design, Seattle, USA
AC7-27, M1 Mac, OS 14.x
Thomas Holm
Booster
I thought the percentage fills have always been dot patterns, bit map or not. I don't recommend them. I use grey pens instead. PDFs shrink to a fraction of the size immediately, print faster, and scale better.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1